PLEON's Program Committee, Board of Directors and COVID-19 Task Force has been hard at work reviewing all state and local COVID-19 guidelines as well as US Sailing and World Sailing recommendations for best practices regarding COVID-19 safety.We have put policies and procedures in place to meet health and safety requirements and have provided links below.
PLEON Summer 2020 is going to be very different. We are going to need everyone's help to keep one another safe including:
- Filling out the daily COVID affirmation forms
- Staying home if you feel unwell
- Wearing face coverings at all times on land and docks
- Increased hand washing/sanitizing
- Following staggered drop-off schedules
- Limit congregating at PLEON gate
Please review our detailed COVID-19 health and safety measures below and don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns. THANK YOU for your patience and support.
PLEON COVID-19 DOCUMENTS & FORMS