The New Pleon Clubhouse: "Where the Lessons Last a Lifetime"
Pleon is very grateful to all of those who helped with our a capital fundraising campaign that replaced the old clubhouse, which was dedicated in June 1950, with a new one.
Fall 2011 update
We would like to thank our current donors for helping us build our new clubhouse.
Click here to view our list of generous donors.
Click here to view the construction of the new clubhouse!
If you would like to make a gift, please follow these guidelines:
- Cash: make the check payable to: "Pleon Yacht Club Capital Campaign"
- Give securely online on our: Online Donation Form
- Mail to:
Pleon Yacht Club
P.O. Box 160
Marblehead, MA 01945
- Gifts of financial securities are accepted and encouraged
- In-kind donations of materials, supplies and labor will be considered, subject to approval by the Building Committee and building material specifications. Please click below to see an introduction for In-kind donations and Registry of Building donation values
- Pleon is a 501c(3) tax exempt organization and accordingly all gifts are tax deductible in accordance with federal and state laws
If you have additional questions, please contact Lisa Garry-Seymour at firstname.lastname@example.org.