2021-22 Pleon Flag Officers
Commodore: Ashley Hoguet
Vice Commodore: Lane Kaeyer
Rear Commodore: Ryan Begin
Secretary: Charlie Wilkinson
Treasurer: Anna Brezinski
House & Entertainment
Officers are elected at the end of every season by the Pleon members. Any member can run for a position!
Roles of the Flag Officers
House and Entertainment
- Help advertise social events by making signs and reminding peers.
- Arrive early to any social event (movie night, cookout, etc.) to help clean and decorate
- Remain after an event is over to help clean
- General cleaning of the clubhouse and encourage my peers to keep the club clean
- Report to my Commodore and respective Executive Committee member concerning my duties to this committee.
- Aid coaches on race committee boats during Wednesday Series at least twice.
- Help out on race committee boats during MJRW and Mass Bay Junior Olympics (if not competing).
- Report to my Commodore and respective Executive Committee member concerning my duties on this committee.
- General cleaning the clubhouse
- Pick up trash in the clubhouse, on the deck, and on the grounds
- Place full trash barrels in a dock cart and wheel them to the EYC dumpster
- Encourage my peers to keep the club clean
- Stay after class atleast once a week to complete these tasks
- Report to my Commodore and respective Executive Committee member about my Grounds duties.
- Report to Pleon ever morning at 8am for one week to raise the flags.
- Return the same evening at sunset to lower and store the flags.