Attention Pleon Sailors and Parents,
We have clearly run into some weather making the conditions
for the Commodore's Ball tonight less than ideal. I have decided that we will
stay on track with our plans to have the ball on the Hannah Glover in hopes
that the weather clears up by then as the radar shows. If not, we will have the
event in the clubhouse.
Please let me know if you have any questions.