Dear Pleon Families,
We are still very much in need of housing for this season’s coaches. Thank you to those who have already agreed to host, but we are still quite a few shy of our goal and the summer is fast approaching.
This year’s staff is the largest group we’ve had to place, so if you’ve ever considered being a host family, now is the time to give it a go!
As a reminder, here are some general guidelines:
- Your coach should have a private bedroom and access to a bathroom and the kitchen (accommodations do not need to be luxurious)
- Marblehead residents are preferred as most coaches do not have cars and will be biking to work (a longer bike ride is fine)
- You will receive a stipend to cover off on food and incidentals
- You provide access to groceries for breakfast, dinner and weekend meals as needed, BUT…
- You are not a maid or short-order cook
Thank you in advance for your consideration, and please let me know if you have any additional questions.