Spring Sailors and Families,
Unfortunately due to the extreme wind forecast for tomorrow we will be postponing our team race clinic. The make up date for the event has been set for June 7th. If you have a conflict on June 7th please contact me directly at Parker.firstname.lastname@example.org. We are disappointed that the spring season will be pushed back a week but the decision was made in the interest of our sailor's safety. We look forward to getting on the water next weekend and to a fun and hopefully warm team race event in June!