Important Dates
Important Dates
< Home Page

Spring Update for 5/22
May 21, 2016

Hi Spring Parents and Sailors:

Tomorrow's forecast has come down a bit from yesterday's prediction. However, we are still anticipating windy, cold and wet conditions for tomorrow and there is a good chance that the Opti Green will not be sailing. As the day goes on the forecast is for the wind to build and there is a chance for large puffs in the afternoon. says "Wind may occasionally gust over 40 MPH" in which case our day would end early.  With this in mind, if you would like to sail a different date during the program please let me know and I will work to accommodate all requests to reschedule. If you have any questions or thoughts, please email me at



Parker Dwyer