REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR: SPRING PROGRAMS AND SUMMER PROGRAMS.

Important Dates
Overview
Important Dates
< Home Page
Back

Spring Sailing
April 3, 2015

Spring Parents and Sailors,

Right now we are currently under a wind advisory for tomorrow from 10:00 AM through the rest of the day. Based on current forecast we would NOT be able to sail tomorrow. I have been monitoring the forecast and will continue to do so throughout the day. If the current forecast holds or builds we will likely cancel the program tomorrow as conditions would be both unproductive and unsafe. I will send out a follow up to this email at around 2:00 PM with more details. If you are interested in following the forecast the best explanation(while a bit technical) can be found HERE. The wind advisory bulletin can be found HERE.

In the event that we are unable to sail tomorrow we will set a future date to make up for the lost practice day. If you have any questions please feel free to touch base with me via email at Parker.Dwyer@pleon.org.

Regards,

 

Parker Dwyer