Dear Pleon Parents and Sailors,
Crazy weather day! We weren't really expecting the tornado
warnings, but all was handled well by the coaches. The kids got off the water
quickly and safely and there haven't been any tornadoes yet - fingers crossed!
This email is regarding the Sail with or against your parents night that is scheduled
for tonight. Due to the forecast and
radar, we will be canceling tonight's event. Although the current round
of weather has passed through, it is looking like another batch of thunderstorms/rain
are charging through northern Rhode Island, due to hit Marblehead in the next
hour or so. We will do our best to schedule another night and will let you know!
We are so sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately,
sailing is a very weather dependent activity! Let us know if you have any
questions or concerns.
& Aidan (email@example.com)