2018 Pleon Flag Officers
Commodore: Chloe Brown
Vice Commodore: Wil Bedford
Rear Commodore: Lydia Brown
Secretary: Hunter Zonnenberg
Grant Adam- Head of Flag
Phil Jefferies- Head of Race
Anna O'Connor- Head of House & Entertainment
House & Entertainment
JC LaCerda Jones
Officers are elected at the end of every season by the Pleon members. Any member can run for a position!
Roles of the Flag Officers
House and Entertainment
- Help advertise social events by making signs and reminding peers.
- Arrive early to any social event (movie night, cookout, etc.) to help clean and decorate
- Remain after an event is over to help clean
- General cleaning of the clubhouse and encourage my peers to keep the club clean
- Report to my Commodore and respective Executive Committee member concerning my duties to this committee.
- Aid coaches on race committee boats during Wednesday Series at least twice.
- Help out on race committee boats during MJRW and Mass Bay Junior Olympics (if not competing).
- Report to my Commodore and respective Executive Committee member concerning my duties on this committee.
- General cleaning the clubhouse
- Pick up trash in the clubhouse, on the deck, and on the grounds
- Place full trash barrels in a dock cart and wheel them to the EYC dumpster
- Encourage my peers to keep the club clean
- Stay after class atleast once a week to complete these tasks
- Report to my Commodore and respective Executive Committee member about my Grounds duties.
- Report to Pleon ever morning at 8am for one week to raise the flags.
- Return the same evening at sunset to lower and store the flags.